• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ako koga zanima!

Dear Duro,
    Good day.

I hope you are well?!

Thank you for your message and application.

Kindly note that I have a vacancy for a Chief up to 3000 KW on a Fishing Vessel, which belongs to a German owner. I am summarizing my talk with the relevant points for you:

The vessels they have are 3 years old and have modern equipment in the Engine Room/on board. Also High Voltage is there, but the HV Training is not mandatory.
    The crew on board consist of 5 to 6 person.
    Since a travelling from abroad is probably required, they would recommend a min duration of 6 weeks on board, which sounds fair to me.
    The client is interested in a long term cooperation with the crew!
    The vessel goes every week in the base port in North Denmark.
    Usually the crew is not receiving a fixed sallary, but they get a percentage from the earnings, when the fish is being sold. I advised the client that this will be difficult do discuss with the candidate, since we need to stipulate a certain amount in the agreement. Can you please therefore advise the net wages you would like to earn for this opportunity? If we come to an agreement, we would employ you via our own company in Rijeka, for which we have all relevant licenses and the employment is subject to local income tax/social contributions payment.

Please be so kind and let me know your feedback. I look forward to hear from you.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Best regards

Stephan Weinberg

Managing Director

Lighthaus-Marine GmbH

"Montanhof", 8. OG

Kattrepel 2

20095 Hamburg

Tel. +49 (0) 40 / 2286657-83

Fax +49 (0) 40 / 2286657-85

Mobil +49 (0) 176 / 34 30 1698

mailto: sw@lighthaus-marine.eu

Erfüllungsort und Gerichtsstand: Hamburg

Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 139734

USt-IdNr.: DE304981530

St.-Nr.: 48/740/04060

Geschäftsführer: Udo Coors, Stephan Weinberg

Dear Duro,
    Good day.

I hope you are well?!

Thank you for your message and application.

Kindly note that I have a vacancy for a Chief up to 3000 KW on a Fishing Vessel, which belongs to a German owner. I am summarizing my talk with the relevant points for you:
    • The vessels they have are 3 years old and have modern equipment in the Engine Room/on board. Also High Voltage is there, but the HV Training is not mandatory.
    • The crew on board consist of 5 to 6 person.
    • Since a travelling from abroad is probably required, they would recommend a min duration of 6 weeks on board, which sounds fair to me.
    • The client is interested in a long term cooperation with the crew!
    • The vessel goes every week in the base port in North Denmark.
    • Usually the crew is not receiving a fixed sallary, but they get a percentage from the earnings, when the fish is being sold. I advised the client that this will be difficult do discuss with the candidate, since we need to stipulate a certain amount in the agreement. Can you please therefore advise the net wages you would like to earn for this opportunity? If we come to an agreement, we would employ you via our own company in Rijeka, for which we have all relevant licenses and the employment is subject to local income tax/social contributions payment.

Please be so kind and let me know your feedback. I look forward to hear from you.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Best regards

Stephan Weinberg

Managing Director

Lighthaus-Marine GmbH
    "Montanhof", 8. OG
    Kattrepel 2
    20095 Hamburg
    Tel. +49 (0) 40 / 2286657-83
    Fax +49 (0) 40 / 2286657-85
    Mobil +49 (0) 176 / 34 30 1698
    mailto: sw@lighthaus-marine.eu

Erfüllungsort und Gerichtsstand: Hamburg
    Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 139734
    USt-IdNr.: DE304981530
    St.-Nr.: 48/740/04060
    Geschäftsführer: Udo Coors, Stephan Weinberg

"Usually the crew is not receiving a fixed sallary, but they get a percentage from the earnings, when the fish is being sold"

Hm ovo je malo zaje**ano...znaci li to da te ne plate ako ne ulovite nista taj tjedan/vijad. Puno je tu nepoznanica, a sam rad na ribarskon brodu na nordu ne zvuci lipo.
    Plus nisi samo kapo tu,nego ces virovatno i s ribon/mrizama radit.

Comment

Actually the income is a fixed one. It can even become more, if you also support with easy catch operations. The crew is getting a certain percentage of the earnings.

Comment

Molim vas nemojte imat posla s ovim mutežom iz Švabije, mene je zaheba samo tako, ima tobože agenciju u nas u Rijeci, uteka sam s broda nakon misec dana , samo me je izlaga naradija san se ka pas
        Bila je zima, vrucine teske, ranjeni mrtvac jahao je pjeske.Na rukama nosio Ciganku plavu, bila je celava i imala snalu

Comment

Working...
        X