Dobro došli na Pomorac.net!

Dobro došli na Odredište svih Pomoraca - Pomorac.net, zajednicu ljudi sa iskustvom i znanjem. Molimo vas da se registrirate ukoliko niste i poštujte pravila foruma. Za sve probleme vezane uz forum saljite mail na stijepo.jokic@pomorac.net ili upotrijebite Contact Us formu na dnu stranice.

Učlanite se

Obavijest

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cadet ETO,Junior ETO, 3rd ETO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cadet ETO,Junior ETO, 3rd ETO

Dragi kolege,
    ovo je email koji sam dobio jutros,posto je za cadete uvijek tesko mozda se nekome posreci
    Neznam tocno gdje bih stavio ovaj post pa isprika adminima ako nesto ne valja

Dear Ivan,

I am currently working on the following exciting Cruise Career opportunities for ETOs:

Cadet ETO - Cruise

Junior ETO - Cruise

3rd ETO – Cruise

(Existing Cruise experience is not required for the above)
    These positions all boast attractive packages and rotations – and will move quickly!

Please reply with an updated CV and copy of your ETO CoC to schedule a call today!

I look forward to speaking soon,

Kind regards

Regards,

Kelly Rushton
    Recruitment Consultant

kelly.rushton@faststream.com

Kelly Rushton
    Recruitment Consultant | Ship Management – Cruise
    Office : +44 (0) 2380 208788

Kelly.Rushton@faststream.com

www.faststream.com
    Waterside Place, 5 Town Quay, Southampton, SO14 2AQ, United Kingdom
    Linkedin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Please be aware of our privacy policy.

If you would like to unsubscribe from emails please email Unsubscribe to privacy@faststream.com
    Faststream Recruitment logo

Note:
    This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Faststream Recruitment Limited reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of any such entity.

FRAME is a trading name of Faststream Recruitment Limited. Faststream Recruitment Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with Company Number 3708452. Waterside Place, 5 Town Quay, Southampton, SO14 2AQ, VAT Number 730 2643 65.

Working...
X